users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WAR Deploy Fails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:18:30 PDT

Don't know if you're still having a problem with this, based on the fact that your last post was 8 months ago.

The resolution I found was to copy the following directories from a working instance to <appserver_dir>\domains\<domainname>\applications\j2ee-apps:
   __ejb_container_timer_app, __JWSappclients and MEjbApp

It was only after trawling through the server and domain logs that I saw it searching for MEjbApp.

Not 100% sure why the installer doesn't redeploy these files though.
[Message sent by forum member 'dalemonk' (dalemonk)]