users@glassfish.java.net

JMS: Physical Destination Flush - not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:03:36 PDT

I have successfully used the flush command many times for removing queue messages during development. I use the QBrowser sample application to view the queue. When I attempt to flush the queue via the GF admin, under Physical Destinations, by selecting the checkbox next to my queue and clicking the "flush" button, everything appears to work fine. Nothing in the log, but unfortunately, the messages are still on the queue. This had been working fine, but I can't figure out what has changed.

Does anyone have any insight into JMS queue flushing?
[Message sent by forum member 'psuthe' (psuthe)]