users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Which should i choose: v2 or v3?

From: Justin Lee <Justin.Lee_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:33:09 -0400

v3 prelude is essentially an early release and far from final. There
are newer v3 releases including the JavaOne release (called preview) as
well as promoted builds. If you're deploying tomorrow, I'd recommend v2
as it is the stable release. If you have some time and don't mind some
risk, v3 is probably stable enough to develop on. It's slated for a
fall(ish) release depending on various scheduling issues, of course.