users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish x VisualVM

From: Douglas Pinheiro <dougcpinheiro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 04:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have a Glassfish server installed in a DMZ with the same configuration that i had in my local server. The problem is when i try to use the VisualVM to monitor the server, some plugins doesn´t appear like the VisualGC. Anybody knows why? ________________________________ Douglas C. Pinheiro Blog: http://dougpinheiro.blogspot.com Email: dougcpinheiro@yahoo.com Msn: dougpinheiro@hotmail.com GoogleTalk: dougcpinheiro@gmail.com Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! +Buscados http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com