users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2 + Generic RA + JBoss Messaging

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:48:07 PDT

Its working! :)

Here is what i have found out and is conflicting with the existing configurations.

I have [b]removed all the classpath suffix entries[/b] from GlassFish and [b]added the jars to the EJB project[/b].

Messages are getting received on the MDB.

Now my domain.xml (glassfish) has no classpath suffix entries

<java-config debug-enabled="false" debug-options="-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=9009" env-classpath-ignored="true" java-home="${com.sun.aas.javaRoot}" javac-options="-g" rmic-options="-iiop -poa -alwaysgenerate -keepgenerated -g">

Can anyone please explain this?

Thanks :)
[Message sent by forum member 'rubycube' (rubycube)]