users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Deployment Error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 01:19:29 PDT

I am working on windows xp, Glassfish V2, Netbeans.I recently migrated to Netbeans after using Intelij Idea. The Problem is In my local machine the war file get deployed and working perfectly But when I deploy it on our production server sun spark solaris machine I get the deployment error as attached herewith.

I had done a web.xml validation and so forth ,there appears to be no problem in there.
Any ideas??

Web.xml header

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app version="2.4" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd">
[Message sent by forum member 'chameera' (chameera)]