users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Adding Cluster Support for Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server by asadmin?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:31:51 +0200

suggestion: why not to have the cluster there, deactivated, with an
option somewhere to enable it.

Because if I need to create a new domain, how do I keep alive all
configurations and projects from the production domain ?

* if you have the privilege to recreate GF from the scratch, ok, but
if you are already using a domain for sometime it seems that to create
a new domain is not an elegant option ...