users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Adding Cluster Support for Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server by asadmin?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:55:58 PDT

Same situtation; I want to automate the initial setup, we have specific configurations, shared libraries, realms, Jndi Factories, Adaptors etc. All can be done 'silent' by calling the installer and asadmin commands, except the activation for cluster support. And if the cluster support is not enabled, no specific configurations is possible. Is there any way to activate cluster support 'silent'?

Thank you

Ivo
[Message sent by forum member 'jdrive' (jdrive)]