users@glassfish.java.net

domain1 failed to startup

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:45:52 PDT

I just tried to install the Glassfish Server, and I followed all the installation directions exactly. I did the "ant -f setup.xml" successfully, but when I went into the /bin directory and ran the ".\asadmin start-domain" command, I get the followed error message:
redirecting output to /glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.logs
domain domain1 failed to startup. Please check the server log for more details

CLI156 could not start the domain domain1

i have installed it on Centos 5 Linux
 Can anymoby help me Please
Thanks
iI atteched my server log file
[Message sent by forum member 'fares984' (fares984)]