users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Corrupted XML (SOAP responses) under load

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 01:25:07 PDT

> Hello,
>

> We got similar problems on load tests with very simple web services.
> One difference may be that we use XFire as a base for them.

Hello, thank you for your comment.
From your traces you witness the errors in the glassfish server. I assume this server serves WebServices (as opposed to "consumes WebServices"). I don't witness such errors on my server end, but it is an indication that server-side WS might be broken.

> For the moment, we are looking at possible problems
> with the XML parsers used by GlassFish.
> By default, it is sjsxp.
> We also made some tests using woodstox and we got
> better results but still not perfect and no
> workarounds.
> Maybe a small test with woodstox can make a
> difference for you ad help you qualify further your
> problem ?

Thank you for the suggestion.
Did you file a bug report to the glassfish team, and is it publicly available?
I'd be more comfortable with an "official" evaluation of the problem and a supported workaround/correction.

Brgds,

    J.
[Message sent by forum member 'jduprez' (jduprez)]