users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse EAR + EJB Project + Web (war) project deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:26:14 PDT

Thank you for your response. I rebuilt my eclipse workspace and got the deployment working. Don't know what was wrong.

The next issue I ran into was regarding ejb injection into a Jersey resource (servlet). I wasn't able to inject the ejb into the resource. I was able to fix the problem after reading this blog post, http://blogs.sun.com/sandoz/entry/ejb_injection.

However, do you know when will this functionality be supported natively in JEE?

Thanks,
Sam
[Message sent by forum member 'shwoodard' (shwoodard)]