users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Urgent - EJB SSB Timeouts!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:23:46 PDT

Hi,

OK, so you say you call the EJB every 20 minutes, that means 3 times in an hour. Do you call only one EJB every 20 minutes or several EJBs every 20 minutes?
I am actually just guessing but I think that the problem is not that the name of your EJB is not found but maybe rather that some limit on the naming context lookup object was reached or that maybe there were not any pooled EJBs free to service your request.
Looking at a default domain.xml config of a Glassfish I can see that the max-connections to the ORB are 1024. Sounds high. ;)
Maybe you can give more information how many EJBs are called how often. Can you imagine why this behaviour did not show on the test system?

Cheers
Chris.
[Message sent by forum member 'chrjohn' (chrjohn)]