users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin Monitoring for instances in a cluster

From: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:39:13 -0700

The asadmin monitor command takes instance-name as operand. You can use
the specific instance_name (within a cluster) to get appropriate stats.

Usage: monitor --type monitor_type --user admin_user [--terse=false]
[--echo=false] [--interactive=true] [--host localhost] [--port
4848|4849] [--secure | -s] [--passwordfile file_name] [--interval 30]
[--filter filter] [--filename filename] instance_name

Let us know how it goes.

thanks
sreeni