users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AJP/JK config syntax in v3 preview

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:37:17 PDT

Hi,
I just tried with build 52. I don't get any errors but I just don't get anything running on port 8009 once the server is started.

Here's what I do.

unzip the zip file. go to glassfishv3/bin
./asadmin start-domain
./asadmin create-jvm-options -Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.enableJK=8009
./asadmin stop-domain
./asadmin start-domain

The jvm property was pasted in from my config file. The property is in there. I don't see any error in the log. I just don't have anything listening on port 8009.

Is there something missing? Is this really tested?

Regards,

Pascal
[Message sent by forum member 'pascalpt' (pascalpt)]