users@glassfish.java.net

Re: manually download GlassFish v3 preview version's administration console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:32:18 PDT

>> I do not know how, but I reinstalled the product and it is working now.
>> I am still sure that when I try 127.0.0.1:4848 it still trys to connect to java.net for some reasons..

Hi Sarah,
I am a little confused with your above statements.
Are you saying that localhost:4848 works, but 127.0.0.1:4848 doesn't ?
If you still cannot get to the CommonTask page, please attach glassfishv3/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log so we can see what maybe the problem.

thanks
Anissa
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam' (anilam)]