users@glassfish.java.net

JavaOne related : GlassFish Survey and GlassFish BOF

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 07:49:02 -0700

Just a quick reminder to folks from the community who are attending the
JavaOne event at San Francisco.

We are happy to see your responses to *the GlassFish survey
<http://tinyurl.com/j1survey>*.
We would like to see as many responses as possible in order to help us
get your feedback.
The survey is not restricted to people at the event and is open to folks
in the community.
It would be great to see some more responses to our surveys so please
take a moment to fill out the online survey.

Also, We have a *GlassFish BOF
<javascript:newWnd('session_details.jsp?isid=311721&ilocation_id=230-1&ilanguage=english');>*
at Espalande 301 on Thursday night 8.30 pm. :)This is a great
opportunity to meet the GlassFish team members and interact with the team.
We hope to see you all and hear your feedback and questions about
GlassFish roadmap, features, things you care about, etc. at the time.

See you there.
Shreedhar :)