users@glassfish.java.net

ActiveMQ connector security - how?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 04:19:59 PDT

Hello,

I'm trying to configure activeMQ resource adapter to work via ssl and cannot figure out how to do it. Currently I have a working setup of non-ssl activeMQ resource adapter, and can connect and exchange messages with broker.
Also I can connect to broker securely from standalone .net application. However, I cannot do it under Glassfish. Setting activeMQ transport to ssl:// in domain.xml does not help, I can see in tcp sniffer Glassfish trying to connect to broker via unsecured connection, unsuccessfully.
Connector connection pool options do not provide ssl-related parameters, so I'm stuck.
Could anyone point me in the right direction please?
[Message sent by forum member 'nightnic' (nightnic)]