users@glassfish.java.net

Re: manually download GlassFish v3 preview version's administration console

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:13:57 -0700

Yes, this is the correct Preview version and Admin GUI does not need to
be separately downloaded in this build. Could you please check default
domain's server.log file and see at what point it hangs?

I hope someone from Admin GUI team will be able to point to possible
causes of this problem but please be patient since most engineers are
attending Java ONE so response times are generally slower than usual...