users@glassfish.java.net

Receiving http post request weird problem.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:53:50 PDT

I have a weird problem with receiving incoming http post requests. I have a glassfish instance started on one physical machine (G1) and second physical machine (T1) that sends http post requests with xml content.
I was very surprised when I noticed that only one for ten, sometimes 20 requests are delivered from T1 to G1 (I can see that in log file).
My first idea was the connection between G1 and T1 but when I started Websphere or JBoss on G1 it was all ok. All requests were received.

I’ve never seen that kind of situation. There is even no entry in access log with any http response code (normally should be 200).

Another thing is that requests incoming to G1 can have something wrong with content-length header, header sais that content is 624 but when I count letters manually content length is 622

The worst is that with Jboss and Websphere all works fine.

Have you ever noticed something like that?

Thanks for any help.
[Message sent by forum member 'lukaszbr_001' (lukaszbr_001)]