users@glassfish.java.net

JAX-WS Webservice endpoint uri

From: shawnhuang <huangsy_at_stpass.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 03:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

i try to deploy a webservice on glassfish and it did work fine.
but i had some questions.
when i deploy a webservice on gf v2 (the annotated pojo way). gf generated a
servlet and servletmapping for each ws in the web.xml like this
  <servlet>
    <display-name>CustomerService</display-name>
    <servlet-name>CustomerService</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.sun.enterprise.webservice.JAXWSServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>CustomerService</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/CustomerServiceService</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

now my question is, how can i specify another url-pattern.
say i want it to be /services/CustomerServiceService.
because there are about 10 ws and some other pages in my war, i wish i can
put all my ws together in a sub directory, so i can use
<sucurity-constraint> to protect my ws.
any idea? or i had to to scribble the web.xml myself.