users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA issue after republish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 07:53:21 PDT

Singleton pattern on the EMF, EM created and returned when any of the classes in the Data layer needs it. I've tried to remove the singleton pattern from the EMF-creation, did not solve my problem. No injection.

Utility project; I've placed the entities and JPA logic in what Eclipse calls a utility project. Its just a another project contained in the EAR. The entire application is dependent on the entities, but the classes in the EJB-module are the only ones who uses the JPA logic.
[Message sent by forum member 'flipp' (flipp)]