users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment Prob (Glassfish)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 02:35:29 PDT

hey guys,
i´ve got the following problem:
i just want to deploy my EAR-App (containing one war and two ejbs) with two different deployment plans. so i made two "deployment-jar-files" with different deployment-descriptors. it worked well. after that i wanted to add my web.xml from the war to the "deployment-jar", to have two different modes of the web.xml, dependent on the "deployment-jar". it´s important, because i want to use different realms for the basic authentication (test and prod) in the web.xml.

it would be great if you guys have any idea to solve that problem...

thanking you in anticipation...!

iTob
[Message sent by forum member 'itob' (itob)]