users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson on GlassFish v3 Preview

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:19:24 PDT

Thanks Tim for helping me understand the problem.

Anyway inittially I tried to deploy Hudson (build 1.309) on GlassFish v3 preview build 47.4 which is the version I downloaded from

and I got a different exception which can be found at the top.

It's a runtime exception which occurs during the deployment precisely during the invocation of the prepare method of the class org.glassfish.appclient.server.core.AppClientDeployer.

Is this exception related to the same problem you explained earlier, regarding the presence of the property Main-Class in manifest file?

Anyway I deployed Hudson on Tomcat and no problem at all.

Thanks,

Mic
[Message sent by forum member 'mikyy81' (mikyy81)]