users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: RE: Installing a Signed Certificate...

From: Derek Sceats <dsceats_at_silasg.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:41:57 -0700

Hi Nick,

Let me clarify a couple of things...

-- does SSL work using the default self-signed key "s1as"?
-- did you use keytool to create the new signing key with alias "newdomain.com" and then the CSR?
-- what do you see when you goto the \NewDomain\config directory and type: "keytool -list -keystore keystore.jks"?

When you do this, I'd expect you to see four entries with the format: alias, creation date, type...

1. comodo class2 cert, <date>, trustedCertEntry
2. comodo root cert, <date>, trustedCertEntry
3. newdomain.com, <date>, keyEntry
4. s1as, <date>, keyEntry

Note that keyEntry means that these two are signing keys.

Could you please confirm the above? Thanks.

Derek