users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR 262 (JMX WS connector) support in GlassFish

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 05:51:00 -0700

Looking at the documentation of JSR-262 (October 2008 release),
it appears to me that since both GlassFish v2/v3 have web
services runtime, it should be possible to run this
connector atop the server.
Note that we already have the RMI connector, but ws-connector
is of course more interoperable.

Eamonn -- do you know if JSR-262 connector is tested with
GlassFish v2/v3?

Regards,
Kedar