users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA issue after republish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 12:17:47 PDT

Redeployed ofcourse, sorry :) But you understood me correctly, apparently the entities does not reload as TopLink no longer recognize the entites. This might be a TopLink issue as far as I know, but had to start asking somewhere and you turned out to be the lucky ones.

My enterprise project consists of modules for web and EJB. I've got a separate utility project which holds the entites and JPA logic, which the sessionbeans communicate with. As far as I know this shouldnt be the cause of my problems..(?)

Version: GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs)
[Message sent by forum member 'flipp' (flipp)]