users@glassfish.java.net

Build Glassfish with Maven 2?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 13:00:27 PDT

Has anyone been able to successfully build using Maven 2 and, if so, are there instructions somewhere?

The only related instructions I was able to Google up said to include:

[i]<repository>
    <id>java.net</id>
    <url>http://download.java.net/maven/1</url>
    <layout>legacy</layout>
</repository>[/i]

in my settings.xml and it should just work.

But when I do mvn compile I get the following error:

[i]Project ID: null:hk2-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:0.2-SNAPSHOT

Reason: Cannot find parent: com.sun.enterprise:hk2-parent for project: null:hk2-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:0.2-SNAPSHOT for project null:hk2-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:0.2-SNAPSHOT
[/i]
Any help would be appreciated!
[Message sent by forum member 'seancc' (seancc)]