users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.AUTO) throws exception

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 01:43:46 PDT

Hi,

We've had a similar problem (duplicate keys under low stress test). It was solved by switching all tables to InnoDB engine.

Our problems occured when using pure MyIsam (default on *nix) or combinations of MyIsam and InnoDB. The issue was only resolved when using pure InnoDB.

Obviously InnoDB and MyIsam have other advantages/weaknesses. But because of this, we now feel forced to only use InnoDB.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jesse van Houten
[Message sent by forum member 'jessevanhouten' (jessevanhouten)]