users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v2ur2 JMS with EclipseLink JPA - HELP PLEASE

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:16:54 PDT

As a follow up, I removed the setting of imqEnableSharedSubscriptions = false and relyed upon the setting of the clientID alone. The end result was that I received the Durable Exception message again.
[i]
Caused by: com.sun.messaging.jms.JMSException: [ADD_CONSUMER_REPLY(15)] [C4036]: A broker error occurred. :[412] [B4135]: Cannot add durable consumer null. No ClientID was set on connection. user=admin, broker=CMATHRUSXP.sybase.com:7001(4521)[/i]

So even though I am setting the clientID on the com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.ConnectionAdapter class, it seems that it is truly not set. So my only option here is to set imqEnableSharedSubscriptions = false .
[Message sent by forum member 'cmathrusse' (cmathrusse)]