users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Specifying datasource during deployment of a JPA based application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 14:22:06 PDT

I can't believe that this is all that is there as documentation for deployment issues:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3660/beaqm?a=view
How for example do I specify multiple properties for the datasource?

For me it looks like one of the "standard problems" for people new to the (GLASSFISH) product -- I solved this in the past for JBOSS and for GERONIMO. New customer, new application instance needed. Therefore I create a new database and I create a new datasource within the glassfish server, using the admin console or the command line tool.

Now I simply want to deploy a new instance of the app and specify the new datasource during deploy. I suppose Glassfish is operated in multi-client capable production mode somewhere!
[Message sent by forum member 'frankwhofmann' (frankwhofmann)]