users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Installing a Signed Certificate...

From: Derek Sceats <dsceats_at_silasg.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:02:13 -0700

Hi Nick,

I think the issues you are running into is that you are using a new keystore (domain.key) that Glassfish doesn't know about. Additionally, this keystore also needs to include an alias "s1as". Two options to check out below...

1. Rename the existing keystore.jks to keystore.old, then rename your domain.key keystore to keystore.jks. Make sure that the domain.key keystore includes the s1as alias, since this is used for other Glassfish services. If not, you can do a genkey in keytool to create it. Now your renamed (new) keystore will have your signed certificate and the s1as certificate in it. Restart Glassfish.

2. As mentioned abovee, make sure that domain.key includes an alias "s1as:; if not, do keytool genkey... to create it. Edit the domain.xml file in NewDomain/conf to change the keystore to domain.key. Restart Glassfish.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Derek Sceats