users@glassfish.java.net

HTTP Sessions Lost when using mod_jk (port from JBoss)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:20:37 PDT

I'm trying to port a working application from JBoss to Glassfish.

I've sorted most issues but I've got one thats stumping me now. I've followed the instructions at
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2006/03/running_glassfi_1.html in order to make Glassfish mod_jk aware.

It's working except all my sessions are getting lost. If I connect directly to port 8080 it works fine.
With the debugging that I've been doing it looks like when I create a session in my code the response that hits the browser doesn't have the JSESSIONID in it.

Has anyone got any ideas, or pointers as to how I can debug further?

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'robbobkirk' (robbobkirk)]