users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unsupported Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:35:15 PDT

I think I have made some progress. If I edit the WSDL file for the EJBs, and change it to say "https://" and port 9181, and then deploy the EJBs in a SA rather than as normal EJBs, then my dynamic EJB call works without the exception that using port 8181 causes!

So, it appears that over the wire calls to port 9181 - the HTTP-binding service provider, rather than the J2EE service at 8181, receive the message format they are looking for.

I wish I understood this better, I would rather use 8181/8080 for some of these as they have no other reason to involve JBI components.
[Message sent by forum member 'jsexton' (jsexton)]