users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How does the TopLink (present on GF) persist _at_Serializable Objects?

From: Paulo Cesar Reis <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 19:58:31 -0300

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. No, toplink just can't identify the bytes that I put
using Serialization process (manually) as a Serializable Object.

I am sure that I am doing something wrong but just wondering what :-(
In resume, all I need is to put the bytes of an object into table (using
pure insert call) and toplink recognize it as serializable object and mount
the entity using the serializable object as a property, using the entity
that I gave as an example.

Thanks.