users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSO Enabling of Admin interface

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:58:44 -0700

On 05/27/09 10:15 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed Glassfish 2.0 and would like to know how I could SSo enable the admin interface alone. I want the admin interface to be available only after loging through SSO.
>
> Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Normally, SSO makes sense only if multiple apps are participating in it,
as it
allows you to log in to one of the apps with the result of being logged
in to all of them.
Therefore, I'm not sure I understand when you say that you want to "SSO
enable
the admin interface alone".

In any case, SSO is a property of virtual-server in domain.xml, so in
order to SSO
enable the admin interface, you would set the "sso-enabled" property of the
virtual-server with id "__asadmin" to true.

Jan