users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Glassfish eating newlines in SOAP message - how to stop?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:12:57 PDT

That's an interesting idea, thanks, but it's not perfect: if, at some point, they manage to send a message without the newlines (or with more than one new line) then doing this will cause the reverse problem, and the signature will fail again.

It's an interesting idea, thanks, but I don't think it's the solution to my problem. I can't, after receiving a message, assume that newlines were present in the original message. While I know that, currently, that will be the case, I don't want the client changing the behaviour without telling us, and thus breaking everything. I really need a way to tell Glassfish to preserve the incoming new lines/whitespace, if present.

Thanks anyway though.
[Message sent by forum member 'ipsi' (ipsi)]