users@glassfish.java.net

Multiple domain names on same IP

From: Eirik Brandtzęg <eirikdb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:42:58 +0200

Hello.

I want to run one single GlassFish v3 prelude server, and host many pages /
applications.
As I might be creating and hosting pages for customers.
For instance would example.com and anotherexample.com both point to the same
IP, but be two completely different applications.

In Apache2 this would be solved by VirtualHosts, but how can I do it in
GlassFish?

And as I might host for different customers it would be nice if you had to
use the correct URL
For instance if I were hosting bankApp on example.com and mailApp on
anotherexample.com,
I don't want example.com/mailApp or anotherexample.com/bankApp to work...

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

Thanks

--
Eirik Brandtzęg