users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to make Glassfish 2.1 use ocijdbc11

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 23:44:00 PDT

Hi Shalini,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried that but unfortunately I get this error message:

[b]No object matches the specified name "configs.config.server-config.java-config.n
ative-library-path-suffix"
CLI137 Command set failed.[/b]

BTW, I forgot to mention that using the "thin" driver works just fine. I read somewhere on the net that mismatching OCI versions can cause problems like this especially if you are querying a table that has BLOB datatypes. Is this true?

I've also tried setting both/either my classpath suffix and/or native library path suffix to [b]${com.sun.aas.installRoot}/lib/ocijdbc11.dll[/b] but I still get the same error. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'mdp_consulting' (mdp_consulting)]