users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: RE: Re: EclipseLink 1.1.1 in GlassFish v2ur2 does never INSERT anything...!

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:32:13 +0200

Can someone of the GlassFish team confirm that the target-server property is ONLY needed on GF v2 and NO MORE NEEDED on GF v2.1?

Can someone of the real world GF v2.1 users confirm that it actually works on GF v2.1 WITHOUT the target-server properties?

Would be great if you could update the GF WIKI page I changed today, so everybody interested in EclipseLink knows what the ACTUAL current status is.

Thanks
Markus