users@glassfish.java.net

asadmin create-domain question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:14:59 PDT

When I run asadmin create-domain, I seem to get
<jvm-options>-client</jvm-options> generated as a default.

When subsequently starting up the server on a Win 2008 64 bit platform, I get an error stating -client is invalid.

My question is how can I run asadmin create-domain so as to get
<jvm-options>-server</jvm-options> generated?

Here's the full command
asadmin create-domain --domaindir %DOMAIN_DIR% --adminport %ADMIN_PORT% --user admin --passwordfile passwords.txt --instanceport %PORT% --savemasterpassword=true --profile=developer %DOMAIN_NAME%

BTW, I tried --profile=cluster, but there was no change.

Thanks,
Judd Smith
[Message sent by forum member 'juddsmith' (juddsmith)]