users@glassfish.java.net

monitoring Sun Application server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 08:46:40 PDT

What is the trick to create a new host in the Sun Monitoring Framework? The host I need to add is a Sun Application server. I have set all the monitoring values to High on the Sun Application server side but I'm unable to successfully add the host to the sun monitoring frame work.

I know the host name of the sun application server but I don't know what port to set this for. ( the docs said 11164 but this wasn't right) I also need to know what ID/password is necessary to set up the monitoring host.
[Message sent by forum member 'abdulthebutcher' (abdulthebutcher)]