users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish does not start up without any message

From: Tim Quinn <Timothy.Quinn_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 09:12:48 -0500

Sahoo's advice is very good.

In addition, I have seen similar cryptic messages when GlassFish cannot
find a class during start-up - it displays the class name but not much more.

Did GlassFish used to start normally at this customer site? If so, what
might have changed in the environment?

That class - javax.crypto.SealedObject - should be in the jce.jar in the
JRE's lib directory.

- Tim