users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Visual Web JSF, nested drop down list

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 01:50:18 PDT

Hi,

I have could solve my issue using flags. The problem is every action you submmit means the [b]prerender()[/b] method execution. So using a flag that indicates where the call come from I know if I must refresh the nested DDLs or not.

If the calling is made from any of the nested DDLs, the flag let me refresh the Table component with the related values.

If the calling is made from any of the buttons "Append Row" or "Save Row", the flag locks the [b]prerender()[/b] method execution leaving the DDLs selectd values the way they are.

Best regards,
Jose Alvarez de Lara
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara' (josealvarezdelara)]