users@glassfish.java.net

Re: XAER_RMFAIL: ...global transaction is in the NON-EXISTING state

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 23:23:24 PDT

Hi Hegalor,

We have the same version of apps and MySql. But I have not able to deploy successfully the MySql JDBC.

Versions:
* Glassfish: Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs)
* MySQL: 5.0.67-community-nt
* JDBC connector: mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar

I would really appreciate if you can share to me how were you able to deploy/configure your system.

You can also send me using my email. kenlpascual_at_gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ken
[Message sent by forum member 'kenlpascual' (kenlpascual)]