users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table/View 'WEB_

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 16:32:56 PDT

Thanks to you all. I greatly appreciate it.

I got it to run! Yeah!!

I am just a little confused though because the instructions speak in the disjunctive i.e. if you run it in NetBeans you follow the procedure and you should get the desired result, whereas if you run it in ant, you follow a different procedure and you get the desired result. http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/bnaff.html . In this case, the NetBeans procedure didn't work (or perhaps, i just missed something yet again), but following the ant procedure worked.

Anyway thanks again to you all!

Regards,
i matua
[Message sent by forum member 'imatua' (imatua)]