users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Wierd problem trying to start domain with soylatte jdk 6 ....

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 09:49:58 PDT

Ok I've fixed it so just in case anyone else has something similar ....

There must be some difference between the two jdks with picking up system envs because when I started glassfish with 1.5 I could see it was using a hostname which *wasn't* in my /etc/hosts/ file. So, I added this same name as an alias in there and now it works. (ie I'm gussing soylatte looks in there but sun jdk doesn't)
[Message sent by forum member 'curtisa' (curtisa)]