users@glassfish.java.net

Images not displaying on webpage

From: coreyharden <coreyharden_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 00:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

I've been attempting to get images to display on my webpages with no success.
I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. I'm using the
Netbeans/Glassfish bundle. When I'm editing the pages in Dreamweaver, the
images will display but when I launch my app to the web from netbeans the
images will not display. The only way I've found to get the images to show
is by uploading them to photobucket and using their external link. I have
stored the images under WEB-INF/jsp/images. I hope this question isn't too
beginnerish :)