users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 2.1 session replication not working!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 10:05:57 PDT

Hello,
I tried on GF2.1 the clusterjsp on 2 hosts :
Host1 : 2 instances on port 38080 & 38081
Host2: 1 instance on port 38080

Session replication is working well on Host1 between the 2 instances
Session replication is not working on Host2

The application even does not want to deploy with jxta errors .
Is it related in fact to GMS service working with JXTA and using multicast.
Our switches do not support multicast ...
Is there a relationship with your problem ?

I have attached the server.log file that shows the jxta issue

Thanks for your response,
Olivier
[Message sent by forum member 'omerlin' (omerlin)]