users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Clustering Glassfish- Issue

From: <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:02:14 +0530

Hi Ganesh,

A quick check. Have you tried removing and re-installing the GlassFish
server ?
It may be useful to use the following Presentation:
*GlassFish-V2-Clustering-Simplified.pdf*
<http://blogs.sun.com/stripathi/resource/Preso/GlassFishv2Clustering.pdf>
as a reference.

Your deployment strategy, described below, is fine. Also, are you using
any sticky load balancer ?

Let me know how it goes after re-installation.

Thanks & regards
--Satya