users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Navigating Pages in a Web Application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:58:54 PDT

Hello,

I am afraid I did harm to some people. That was not my intention.
I just want to say that if I do harm to anyone, excuse me. Absolutely.

I am a beginner in Visual Web Java Server Faces. I tried the example
in the tutorial and I do not discard the possibility that I get wrong while
developing it.

In fact, my real intention is that if anyone tries it and gets it, he or she
puts a reply in this thread explaining the process followed.

I need it, I need to learn VWJSF.

On the other hand, thanks Martin for your reply. I really appreciate your
interesting, but Struts is out off what I reach to know. Anyway thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jose Alvarez de Lara
[Message sent by forum member 'josealvarezdelara' (josealvarezdelara)]